No Bake Healthy Chocolate Nut Bar
Can't Get Enough Of Healthy Desserts?
Who doesn’t love a good date? The fruit, I mean. I love them and I love them even more baked into a bar, ready for me to take on the go. And I know we’re all on the same page when it comes to chocolate. But the greatest thing about this recipe from @sa7nak_sa7tak has to be the fact that it doesn’t need baking. It also contains oats and peanut butter. Healthy, delicious, chocolatey, and easy? I’m sold!
Keep These 7 Ingredients Close
You may remember a blog that was posted months ago about the 7 Simple Ingredients In My Kitchen? In any case, I’ve linked it for you guys here because I found having these ingredients in my kitchen at all times makes for a super easy and convenient life! When it comes to baking, you don’t always have to go with fancy and elaborate recipes, there are so many ideas out there that are simple, nutritious, and awesome.
Date Nut Bar Recipe
Alright, I’ve kept you waiting long enough, check out the recipe for your new favorite snack: No Bake Healthy Chocolate Nut Bars.
- 15 medjool dates or any type you prefer (200 grams)
- 80 grams rolled oats
- 70 grams of peanuts or almonds
- 70 grams of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. water
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- In a food processor, add oats and peanuts. Process until crushed.
- Add dates, peanut butter, cacao, water, and coconut and process until everything is well combined.
- Pour mixture into a tray lined with Clingfilm.
- Press them to the bottom.
- Melt 100 grams of dark chocolate and pour it on the top of the mixture.
- Put the tray in the fridge until the chocolate sets.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!