Review: Soul Wellness & Spa at Sheraton Grand Hotel in Dubai, UAE
Who doesn't love a good pampering session? I certainly do! Especially one that's well earned. After weeks of working hard in Dubai, it's time for play and I like to do that with a good old staycation. If you can't take the time off work to travel out of the country, a weekend at a grand hotel in your area can do wonders.
For my most recent spa experience, I chose the Soul Wellness & Spa located on the 52nd floor of the Sheraton Grand Hotel. I was also treated to a lovely staycation at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, which has an exciting view of the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai and just a convenient Uber ride away.
Spending the day at the spa and going on a staycation are my favorite ways to treat myself, remove stress, and enjoy life.
But before I tell you more, why should you put effort into self-care?
- It reduces stress from day-to-day pressures.
- Helps you come back home with more energy and love for your family, friends, or colleagues.
- Gives you time to meditate, reflect, and be grateful for everything positive in your life.
- Gives you an opportunity to be completely alone or with someone you love (you can enjoy that through the spa's couples massage). Nothing revitalises a relationship with yourself or a loved one like soothing music, aromatherapy, and candles.
- Delays the need to travel in case you can’t book a flight right now. Trust me, a weekend away where you don't worry about making your bed or doing the dishes is the perfect reboot.
- Makes you feel like a boss, especially if you’re able to pamper yourself monthly.
& I know you want to feel like a relaxed boss, so let's get to it!
Here’s how I like to make the most out of my experience at the spa:
- Arrive a good 60-90 minutes early to take advantage of their exciting facility. There's something for everyone, so get into the big, cosy robe and start exploring!
- Decide if you’d like to get a workout in before your massage, they have a beautiful gym with great views for you to enjoy complimentarily. I love a good gym session before going into a massage, it makes me feel like I really deserve it! It's also great for sore muscles.
- Beverages just taste better at the Sheraton. I don't know why, but they do! Enjoy their iced tea as you pick your favorite oil scents. If you arrive early, you get to read through their books, meditate, or even journal in the lounge.
- Get in the jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, or just relax on one of the beds.
- Switch off your phone and focus on the moment you’re in, nothing else.
- Finish off your 60 or 90 minute massage and head to the relaxation room where you get to sip on their delicious cinnamon tea (sweetened with honey) and nibble on some raw nuts and delicious cranberry.
- Head to the 54th floor and enjoy a complimentary day at the pool.
Check out my instagram highlight stories for snippets of my spa experience.
My absolute favorite thing about the spa is how serene it is! From the light blue decor, comfortable lounge, relaxation areas, and the gentle treatment you get from the entire staff. Let me know if you go and we can reminisce on our experiences together.
Dubai Hotel Staycation:
I got to experience their modern and comfortable rooms as shown in this video here:
The room is one of those conveniently high-tech rooms that make you feel like you're 10 years in the future. Everything is so easy to use and there's literally a button/switch/ for everything.
Breakfast and dinner at their restaurant, Feast, are not to be missed. It serves over 10 cuisines, so there’s something for you and your picky-eater husband or friend to enjoy.
The hotel is conveniently located in Downtown Dubai, so if you're there to explore the city, it's a great location.
Think about it, when was the last time you did something for yourself amid the busy lifestyle you're leading? I want to share some of these good vibes with you, so use the code BARAA when you call to book your single or couples’ massage and get 50% off the whole spa treatment.
My recommendation for the spa? Hot stone massage with Anissa or a couples massage with your loved one. They both feel-so-good!
I hope this post encourages you to take the next step in loving yourself, taking care of yourself and giving back to your hard-working self.